Events, activities and courses
What's on in Slough Libraries? - look out for events, activities and courses
The Curve celebrates
Just over a year ago, The Curve opened its doors to the public. We are celebrating with a wide range of events this October including:
- Live studio - ask the artist: Watch local artist Rebecca Greenhalgh create art at The Curve
Sat 21 Oct, Tue 24 Oct, Fri 27 Oct
- Bollywood with Creative Academy @ The Curve Wednesday 25 October 2-4pm For ages 6+
- Arts Award Discover in ONE day! Join local artist James Gowing and Creative Junction on Thursday 26 October
Download The Curve celebrates brochure
What will you be doing this October to December?
The new programme for October to December is available at your local library! It includes October and December holiday events as well as a whole range of other activities going on this autumn.
Look out for:
- CSI workshops Friday 27 October 10am-4pm drop in sessions - solve a crime at The Curve! For ages 5+
- Lego: Build the Change sessions Monday 23 and Tuesday 24 October sessions between 9.30am and 3pm at The Curve!
- Horrible Science Illustrator Tony DeSaulles visits Britwell and Langley on Tuesday 24 October
Download Libraries autumn brochure (October - December)
Autumn is coming - new adult learning courses
If you want to get learning again this autumn, the new Community Learning programme for adults is now available.
You can either browse by topic in the main brochure or find out what's going on at your nearest centre. To get further advice and to sign up to your courses you'll need to attend an enrolment day. There are enrolment days at all the main locations between 4 and 13 September!
Home Slough - developing Slough's creative future
Are you involved or want to get more involved in your local community
Would you like a say in arts and culture programming in your neighbourhood?
Why not become a creative connector!
(More information about volunteering as a creative connector)
Want to know what Home Slough is up to? Check out the HOME Slough website, follow @HOMESlough on Twitter or like HOME Slough on Facebook