Who we are
The Prevention and Wellbeing Team works in partnership with many agencies who want to address public health, adult social care provision and substance misuse in the local area. Such agencies include:
- the Police
- Slough Childrens Service
- the YOT
- Slough Borough Council teams
- Public Health
Working with our partner organisations, we:
- commission and monitor locally provided adult social care services
- deliver projects and
- raise awareness about these provisions in Slough.
These services include:
- Substance Misuse recovery services
- Disability access services and
- also a number of Public Health contracts such as the Falls Service and the Cardio Wellness service.
Who to contact
For contract / commissioning enquiries
Slough Prevention and Wellbeing team: 01753 875021.
Substance misuse service / client enquiries
START (Slough Treatment Advice and Recovery Team): 01753 692548.