The Slough Early Years Service delivers key statutory functions for Slough Borough Council, including:
- management of funded free early education including the extended entitlement
- supporting and monitoring standards and provision across early years settings
- the provision of early help support in partnership with Public Health and the Slough Children’s Services Trust
- SEND services and support for early years provision
- the moderation of EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) statutory assessment
- Slough’s network of children’s centres
- Early Help Hub.
You can read the Early Years Strategy 2018- 2021.